Greybeard Technology, LLC’s creation in 2011 as an IT support company began with a simple idea to provide small and medium businesses the technology resources of larger businesses which have full-time IT departments. We pride ourselves in providing the services and products you need so you can concentrate on what you do best–manage your business. Our technicians have many certifications to better serve you in the ever-growing and more complicated world of global technology. We believe no problem is too small for us nor too large for us to bring about a solution.
The team is constantly heightening its skills to give your business today’s technology so you can compete locally, nationally, and/or internationally. To keep abreast of an ever changing technological world, Greybeard’s technicians hold several Cisco certifications: CCNA and CCNP in routing and switching; CCDA; CCDP design; CCNA security; as well as vmware certifications in data center virtualization: Associate, Professional, and Advanced Professional. Our web site development team utilizes current language and database technologies. Our QuickBooks expert is Intuit certified in QB and QBPOS. We back up your data and continually monitor your network environment 24/7 to inform you of internet outages or other possible situations that may disrupt your day-to-day business.
When you invite Greybeard Technology into your business atmosphere, we do a full assessment of your entire infrastructure, including everything from your network to your email environment. This assessment is a courtesy so both your company and Greybeard know exactly the age of your equipment, the speed of your connectivity, etc. After analyzing and cataloging the data, we will then sit down with you and your team to discuss existing problems you may have and your growth potential.
From that meeting, our team of experts will tailor a detailed plan to meet your growth potential and deal with any and all problems that may exist. The plan will include in plain language our suggestions with a prioritized implementation procedure, including approximate costs and the “why factor,” so you and/or your team can make informed final decisions on how you would like to proceed with the recommendations.
We then will return with accurate quotes and a timetable for completion of all agreed upon recommendations. Greybeard will then ask you to enter into a signed contract. This yearly contract is to assure both parties will be protected, but Greybeard is unique in that it will allow your company to terminate the contract if you are dissatisfied with our service. .
OUR MISSION TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between “good mistakes” (best effort, bad result) and “bad mistakes” (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own problems, and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
- We believe in working smarter not harder. We evaluate all our processes and automate them when it makes good business sense.